This is a fast tutorial on how to monitor your scholarly articles using Google Scholar.
- Login to https://scholar.google.com/ using your Google ID. And you will see “My Citation” menu on top of the Google Scholar web application.
- Update your profile, and hit Next step.
- Google Scholar will automatically suggest your articles. You just need to uncheck articles that is NOT yours. When you have finished unselecting articles, hit “Add” button.
- You have successfully claimed your articles. Hit Next button.
- If you wish Google Scholar to auto-update your article list.
- AND you got your articles citation statistic.
Change your photo, and make your profile PUBLIC (so that you may share it to your colleagues).